Manual Interior Shade
Interior Manual Shades has a clutch system that is operated by a continuous loop bead chain, which makes opening and closing the shade as easy as pulling a chain. Simply pull down on one side of the chain to raise the shade and then down on the opposite side to lower it. Different size clutches allow the smallest shades to the largest shades to be lifted with very little effort. All of our interior manual shades are available with an optional 3 inch fascia or a 4 inch fascia that is available in 5 standard colors, we also offer a curved cassette that can be fabric wrapped for a softer look. Polar Shades also offers custom colors for an upcharge.
Retractable Manual Shade Manual Shade Drawings
Manual Shade Owner's Guide Child Safety R Series Fascia Installation
- Available in widths of 24” to 144”, measured from end of bracket to end of bracket.
- Available in drops of 10’(120”), measured from the top of the bracket to the bottom of the weight bar.
- Available with blackout track and fascia in standard colors; white, tan, bronze, black & anodized aluminum.
- Available in curved cassette 120.
- Fabric wrapped fascia option.
- Spring assist or geared clutch option.
- Brackets are powder-coated steel and are available in white, tan, bronze, black & anodized.
- Available in manual operation, battery powered motor operation or low voltage ST30 Sonesse.
- Motorized units powered by Somfy, the premier motor in the industry. Including ST30 Sonesse Motor & 12V Battery Powered Motor.
- A wide selection of fabrics available in either a roll-off the back or “waterfall” off the front application.
- Solar fabric seams are welded, not sewn, and are always horizontal. Acrylic can be either horizontal or vertical.
- Standard seam placement will be as high as possible or specific seam placement is available. Seam placement is measured from the bottom of the hem bar.
- Fascia – 0”
- Roller tube – 1 ¼”
- Weight bar - 1 1/8”
- Fabric – 1 ¼”
- Gap – 5/8” on each side
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.