Polar Shades Sun Control is the leading manufacturer of high-quality interior and exterior window shades and drapery tracks. We are looking for a driven, dedicated, and friendly Customer Service Representative to work with assigned Dealers in fulfilling orders and requests.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming sales calls, written inquiries and facsimile requests.
- Clarifies and fulfills dealers’ requests and needs by presenting various selections of the company’s products and services.
- Provides excellent customer service to dealers.
- Prepares price quotes to all new and existing dealers as requested.
- Applies knowledge of production and delivery schedules to estimate lead times.
- Applies knowledge of the company’s products and services to include material selection process, production capabilities and vendor searching.
- Understands and supports the company’s sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all the company’s dealers.
- Relates new product ideas and product extensions to management for evaluation.
- Emphasizes salable features of the company’s products such as quality and utility.
- Resolves any dealer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner.
- Reviews and reports complaints received from dealers and recommends corrective action to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Constructions & job estimating experience. Computer & math savvy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook and internet software.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.