Performs installations for interior and exterior shades. Repairs, services, and maintains protection equipment. Maintains a positive and friendly relationship with customers. Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules to meet customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs equipment for commercial and residential facilities.
- Manages all on site installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Works with steel; measures, cuts, and welds using power tools.
- Threads pipe and solders.
- Diagnoses repairs, installs, and troubleshoots in accordance with company guidelines.
- Operates company issued vehicles in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product services in order to educate and answer customer questions.
- Electrical knowledge
This job operates in the warehouse and out on the field. Must be comfortable working outdoors and lifting heavy equipment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4pm (overtime typically required in Summer months). Weekend work may be required.
*Must supply own tools.
*Must be authorized to work in the US.
*$14 – $17 per hour or DOE