Interior Manual Shades are designed with a clutch system that is operated by pulling a continuous loop bead chain to effortlessly open and close the shade. Simply pull down on one side of the chain to raise the shade and pull down on the opposite side of the chain to lower the shade. Polar Shades’ multiple clutch sizes ensure that any size shade can be lifted with minimal effort. Interior manual shades are available with an optional 3 inch or 4 inch fascia in 5 standard colors as well as custom colors at an up charge. A curved cassette box that can be fabric wrapped for a softer look provides a beautiful designer look.
- Available in widths of 24″ to 144″, measured from end of bracket to end of bracket
- Available in drops up to 120″, measured from top of the bracket to bottom of the weight bar
- Available with blackout track and fascia in standard colors: white, tan, bronze, black & anodized aluminum
- Fabric wrapped fascia or fabric wrapped curved cassette box options
- Spring assist option for easier to lift large shades
- Powder-coated steel brackets available in white, tan, bronze, black & anodized.
- Extensive fabric selection available in either roll-off back or “waterfall” off front application
- Welded (not sewn) fabric seams in horizontal application for solar fabrics and either horizontal or vertical application for acrylic fabrics.
- Seam placement comes standard at highest possible height or at customer specified height as measured from bottom of hem bar.
- Manufacturing deductions taken during production
- Fascia – 0″
- Roller tube – 1 ¼”
- Weight bar – 1 1/8″
- Fabric – 1 ¼”
- Gap – 5/8″ on each side
- Limited Lifetime Warranty