The most common uses of an All Seasons Retractable Screen Door are…
- Front Doors – Home owners wish to have the option of airflow with insect protection through their front door without having to always open 2 doors. The traditional screen door functions exactly like the front door causing you to have to open 2 doors to enter or exit the residence. They also do not want a permanent screen covering the beauty of their decorative door.
- Sliding Glass Doors – The number 1 complaint and problem with sliding screen doors is that the rollers break, or become bent and will not allow the screen to slide, thus rendering the screen inoperable. Also with the screen always being exposed to the elements it becomes dirty and stained, and a permanent screen substantially diminishes your view as it is always visible and providing a distorted view. An “All Seasons Retractable Screen Door” allows you to see clearly and unobstructed through your glass doors and when not in use, & stay looking new for years ahead!
- Double French Doors – An All Seasons Retractable Screen Door is the best choice for double French doors as it allows the beauty of the doors to be seen when the screens are not in use. Our auto latch allows one side of the door to be stationary, while the other side is fully operational for easy entry into the home. They allow full protection from insects when both doors are open, and the retractable screens are being used, along with a breath of fresh air for your home.
- High-Rise Condominium Doors – Many Home Owner Associations forbid installation of permanent screens on condominium doors. Home Owner Associations will only approve retractable screen doors as they are not obtrusive or alter the look of the property.
- Windows – With an All Seasons Retractable Screen you will no longer have to remove and clean your screens or repair them every spring. Our screens are hidden out of sight until needed, thus keeping them looking new for years to come.
- Retractable Screens virtually disappear when not in use! You only see them when you need them.
- Safety Design – The screen expands upon impact preventing damaged to screens or personal injury.
- Low Maintenance – When not in use the screens are protected from dirt, and inclement weather, keeping your screens looking like new for years to come. No more removing and storing of screens in winter!
- Powder Coated Finish – Provides a long lasting appearance.
- Custom Sizing – Regardless of your door or window size, we have a screen for you that is custom made at your residence.
- Top & Bottom Tracks – Insect piling keeps the bugs out for a secure seal.
- Magnetic Seal – Provides a complete full length, rust proof, secure seal from top to bottom. No gaps.
Best Built and Best Backed Warranty in the business!