Responsible for inventory for a window covering manufacturing facility. Our ideal candidate will have strict organizational skills, be detail orientated, self-motivated, computer savvy and cost conscious. 3 – 5 years inventory experience required.
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
- Data entry.
- Maintain adequate storage for warehouse inventory.
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis.
- Willing to help create procedures to eliminate loss.
- Assess and monitor warehouse transactions.
- Track inventory maintenance and control equipment flow.
- Notify management of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability.
- Helps Production as needed or at Production Manager’s discretion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
This job operates outdoors and in a warehouse environment. May be exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, etc. The warehouse may be a busy facility. May have to manage a number of projects at one time and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of the company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must consistently lift and/or move 50-75 pounds.
- Insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life
- Compensation DOE
*Must be authorized to work in the US.